10/31/2012

Pork salad with Japanese style onion dressing





I couldn't sleep well last night so was sooo sleepy today.  I needed to take a nap so couldn't join any Halloween parties, which made me so sad because I was looking forward to the party since I came here in Boston.  So tonight I just made a salad as dinner.  Poor Halloween night...;(


Pork salad with Japanese style onion dressing (2 serves) 
  • any vegetable for salad
  • thin sliced pork
  • 1/2 onion
  • 4 Tbs of ponzu
  • 2 Tbs of olive oil

1,  Cut vegetables into small pieces or thin slices.

2,  Boil thin sliced pork until color changes completely.

3,  Grate onion and add ponzu.  Heat them until boil lightly.  Take it off a fire and add olive oil then mix well.

4,  Place vegetables on a plate and add the dressing.  Place boiled pork on the vegetable and add the dressing again.




It was so sad I couldn't go outside tonight but still this salad made me fine.  I decided to sleep early before the day of the Halloween next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment